Thursday, March 24, 2011

192

That's my official starting weight! I'm so embarrassed to even say that. I can NOT believe that I let my self go like that. It's ridiculous, really. My BMI is like 35?!!? That means I'm obese! WOW.

See, now even as I'm typing it, I still can not believe it. Oh, and my body fat percentage is 38.8%. After 38%, you have a "morbidly high" chance of getting diseases like diabetes and heart problems. That's just great isn't it?

Anyway, all this information is sure to keep me on track this time. I didn't realize I was that bad off. I suppose it's easy to let it slip away though. I'm going to schedule an appointment for the doctor for a physical, because I'm really interested to know if this weight has done any damage yet.

So, if not before, now is the greatest time for change. It has to be different this time, or I really could have health problems. Very few people on my mom's side DON'T have diabetes, and that's scary.

Time to eat healthy, and hit the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment