Saturday, January 8, 2011

Scales Are the Enemy

I think I need some advice.

Because my weight loss journey has to be different this time (meaning I'm going to actually stick to it!) , I've made a vow to myself to only weigh myself once a week. Previous times that I've been on diets, I would get up everyday and weigh myself, and it would fluctuate and I'd stress about it all day. So, my weigh-in days are now Saturdays. January 1st was the first official day of my new lifestyle change, and that so happened to be a Saturday, so that's why I chose that day. It's been one week. I started my weight loss journey at about 185 pounds. This was in December, though. Last week, I weighed in at 182 pounds. This week has been a good week. I've exercised, I've ate good, and drank plenty of water. But now, I'm a whopping 194 pounds?! This is got to be the heaviest I've ever been.

So, does anyone have any tips or advice? I've given thought to the explanation that it's muscle, but I really don't think that is possible....

No comments:

Post a Comment